Spring break is your opportunity to spend time away from home exploring the wide world around you. Whether you’re the parent of small children or a college student on the go, your spring break is the perfect chance to explore zoos, parks, restaurants, sporting events, and beaches.
Travel becomes a big challenge for families and students over spring break, especially if you’re unfamiliar with the roads. If you’re a parent, keeping the kids entertained while struggling with maps, GPS, and unfamiliar traffic patterns can make your spring break less relaxing and more challenging.
If you’re a college student, finding your way around an unfamiliar city can take all of the fun out of your spring vacation. Similarly, navigating to and from the airport can be nerve-wracking, especially when trying to find convenient parking. Whether you’re headed to a far-off destination or enjoying a local event here in Connecticut, there’s nothing safer or more convenient than a ride with a professional chauffeur. This is why we recommend going with Rudy’s Executive Transportationfor your car service needs this spring break!
In Connecticut, there are many events to attend around the state at this time of year. Some examples include:
- May Market – May is the time of year to buy handmade objects and beautiful pieces of art at the Hill-Stead Museum in Farmington.
- Colorblends House and Spring Garden – Open from March 12th through May 30th, this display featuring thousands of blooming flowers is a delight for every member of the family – and makes for a great photo opp.
- Connecticut Sheep, Wool, & Fiber Festival – This yarn festival in Vernon is an excellent event for families, sewing enthusiasts, and crafters from all around the state.
- Cherry Blossom Festival – Mingle with the crowds, listen to the music, and buy artisan wares at the 46th annual Cherry Blossom Festival in New Haven.
- Daffodil Festival – See hundreds of daffodils at this festival in Meriden on April 27th and April 28th.
If you’re interested in attending any of these local events or need airport transportation, now is the time to book your private car service with Rudy’s. Be sure to pick Rudy’s car service as they exemplify great service and safety so you can enjoy your ride without worry.
If you’re a college student, booking a car service will allow you to enjoy yourself without having to worry about safe driving. If you’re a parent, hiring a executive transportation will enable you to spend more time focusing on your children. Even if you’re just going to the airport, you’ll love getting a ride in a luxurious vehicle or SUV like Rudy’s can offer.
No matter what you’re doing for spring break, a car service like Rudy’s Executive Transportation can get you where you need to go.