Now even more attractive with new price! Elegant colonial on .47 acre on lovely, quiet street, with easy access to Central Greenwich,Tod’s Point and Stamford. Short distance to schools, Perrot Libray and train stations. Has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, including master suite with 3 walk-in closets, 2 home offices, 3-season room with fireplace, gourmet kitchen adjoining family room with seated bay window, deck, and play area rear yard. Finished lower level (with play space and hidden wine closet) not included in square footage. Attached garage and circular driveway for ease of parking for guests.
‘Tis the season – the spring real estate season! Buying or selling or just considering your options? It’s time for the Pre-Listing Purge! Sounds overwhelming? Let our new blogpost get you started and finished so you’re ready to list. 3 steps dedicated to maximizing your home’s value without spending any money – clean closets, solid staging, clear counter tops – you can do this! Buyers want to see a stunning home and an inspiring lifestyle
Jack and Carolyn Sarsen
Carolyn: Phone: 203-253-0441 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jack: Phone: 203-253-0476 / Email: email@example.com
About Jack and Carolyn
- The Sarsen Team has closed over $1.1 billion in real estate transactions and recently represented the buyer in the $25 million sale of the Sabine Farm estate — the highest priced sale in Greenwich in the last three years.
- Both are in the Real Deal’s 2017 Top 10 Greenwich Agents by Sales Volume
- Licensed in both Connecticut and New York.
- They have tho sons together and are full-time Greenwich resident for more than 40 years and an active member of the community.
Megan Sullivan for Berkshire Hathaway
Company: Berkshire Hathaway
Office: (203) 979-7413
Cell: (203) 979-7413
- Megan gives a percentage of every transaction back to the charity of her clients choice!
Lindsay Clauss Sheehy
Company: Houlihan Lawrence
Office:(203) 869-0700 Ext. 40237
Cell: (203) 945-9006
- Lindsay Clauss Sheehy, a top-producing agent from the firm’s Greenwich, CT office
- She has established a remarkable track record, continually increasing her annual sales volume
- Sheehy is an avid philanthropist and dedicated member of the community. She is a principal of B*CURED, an organization that raises funds for vital brain cancer research, working with the group’s grant program and helping raise more than $1 million to date for brain cancer research.
- Professional Awards & Achievements: Fairfield County Business Journal | 2015 Top 40 Under 40
- Education: Master’s Degree, Social Work
Sarah B. True
Company: Houlihan Lawrence
Office: (203) 869-0700
Cell: (646) 342-6041
- Sarah joined Houlihan Lawrence in May 2014 and works with clients throughout Greenwich, Darien and Rowayton
- Prior to joining Houlihan Lawrence, True was a Senior Vice President at Edelman Digital, the digital arm of Edelman Public Relations where she spent fifteen years helping pharmaceutical, nonprofit and consumer packaged goods companies develop and execute effective online strategies
- Professional Associations & Designations BA History, Saint Lawrence University