Ring in 2023 a little early so the kids get to bed on time! Check out our list of family celebrations for NYE… beginning as early as 9:30 a.m. Plus, we have a few fun ways to celebrate at home!
Celebrate Noon Year’s Eve!
Noon Year’s Eve Party (ages 3-6) at Greenwich Library
Saturday, December 31, 11:30 a.m., to 12:30 p.m.
Family Friendly Countdown to Noon New Year’s Eve Music Party
Saturday, December 31, 9:30 a.m. & 10:30 a.m. Music Together Fairfield County Westport studio
Noon Year’s Eve at EverWonder Children’s Museum
Saturday, December 31, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Noon Year’s Eve at the Camp Store
Saturday, December 31, 10:30 am.
Countdown to Noon at Stepping Stones Museum
Saturday, December 31, 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Noon Year’s Eve Party at the Ferguson Library
Saturday, December 31,11 a.m. – noon
New Year’s Eve Concert at First Presbyterian Church New Canaan
Saturday, December 31, 4 p.m.
Celebrate at home!
Here is a list of our favorite streaming Ball Drops to Enjoy with the Kids:
- Netflix New Year’s Eve Countdown
- PBS Kids New Year’s Eve Countdown
- Sesame Street New Year’s Countdown
- Youtube 60 Second Countdown
And additional activities to make it a perfect night at home!
- Order take out from your favorite restaurant or grab ingredients to cook your favorite meal as a family!
- Go tech-free and have a family game night!
- Have a family movie marathon with your favorite funny and upbeat movies… don’t forget the popcorn!
- Dress up and have a dance party!
- Pitch a tent in the living room and have a family slumber party!
- Enjoy a fondue dinner!
- Create a balloon drop in your living room… here’s how!
- Make a New Year’s Eve Balloon Countdown… here’s how!
- Bring the Ball Drop to your living room… here’s how!
- Create a clock out of balloons and have the kids pop one every hour until “midnight”… whenever you decide that will be… here’s how!
- Have a cookies and milk toast at “midnight”… here’s how!
- Create a glow in the dark countdown party… here’s how!
- Put together an ice cream bar with everyone’s favorite toppings!
- Make New Years Eve countdown bags for the kids… here’s how!