Where are you from originally and how long have you lived in town?
- I grew up in Westchester. I attended Hackley!
- My husband, 3 kids and I moved from New York City several years ago. First, we lived in Rye, NY and then moved to Greenwich, CT in 2016. We are in the process of building a home here!
Child(ren) and Age(s)?
- Sasha, 11
- Peyton, 8
- Desmond, 6
Anyone special you’d like to thank for helping you through parenthood?
- My husband and I are high-school sweethearts and both entrepreneurs. So, between 3 active kids, lots of sport practices, and yet two businesses to run, there is no shortness of support. He’s always making sure we balance work and family.
Favorite things to do with your kids?
- Seeing shows on Broadway.
- Our ski trips in the winter.
- Watching them play sports and going to professional sporting events!
Are you involved in a business venture, a local organization, a creative endeavor, or in the corporate world? Please share!
Yes! I am a board-certified dermatologist, and the founder of NicholsMD of Greenwich, a boutique dermatology office that focuses on non-surgical skincare solutions so my patients look and feel their best.
How has this community been instrumental in getting you to where you are now?
When I started my practice here 5 years ago, I barely knew anyone in Greenwich. So, I was so grateful to my friends and family for coming to see me as patients and referring everyone they knew. That helped me to grow so much faster than I had expected. And now, my amazing clients continue to build our practice by spreading the word to all their friends and family. I would never be where I am today without all these gracious, giving people.