GREENWICH JOB OPENINGS
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - STEVEN FOX JEWELRY
Seeking an Administrative Assistant for high-end retail store in Greenwich, CT. Interesting and exciting position where no day is ever the same. Must have strong computer and organizational skills, be detail oriented, and enjoy a fast paced environment. Experience with Microsoft Office is a must. Knowledge of website management and social media platforms a plus. Being a self-starter with good interpersonal skills and an ability to think out of the box preferred. This position is full-time, 9 am – 5 pm, Monday through Friday. Annual bonus and matching 401K. Salary commensurate with experience. Send resume to [email protected].
ACCOUNT PROFESSIONAL - IMS INVESTOR RELATIONS
New Canaan-based emerging boutique investor relations firm IMS Investor Relations (imsinvestorrelations.com) seeks account professional with at least 2 years of direct or related experience (agency investor relations, internal investor relations, public relations or Wall Street experience) to join the team. We are open to consider part time or flexible work schedules – our goal is simply to add best people who can help support our growth.
IMS has an exceptional client base and has built the business upon a foundation of exceeding clients’ expectations. This individual will have the opportunity to implement and drive investor relations programming including such responsibilities as:
– Crafting client messages to Wall Street
– Drafting earnings press releases and earnings call scripts
– Creating client presentations for investor interaction
– Communicating directly with senior client management and advising on various aspects of their investor relations strategy
– Investor targeting and coordination of roadshow activity
– Handling investor inquiries from members of the investment community about client companies
– Very strong writing skills
– An ability to professionally communicate directly with senior client management as well as Wall Street
– At least two years of direct or related experience
– A strong intellectual curiosity which translates into a passion for our clients’ businesses
– A desire to thrive in a boutique environment. We are a small firm with a keen focus on continuing to grow our brand as the premier boutique investor relations firm on Wall Street. The strength of our offering is rooted in the strength of our people.
Please contact John Nesbett at [email protected] to apply.
FRONT OFFICE ASSOCIATE - GREENWICH EYE CARE, DR INNA LAZAR
Greenwich Eye Care is a private practice established in 2016.We pride ourselves on offering a highest level of eye care for families and individuals of all ages. From eye exams to customized eye care products, we’re here to ensure that patients get the vision and eye care support that they need.
We are looking for Front Office Associate
- Our Front Office Associates welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, helps them to schedule appointments, answers their questions or inquiries and maintains patient records and accounts;
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies, and scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies and medical questions with assistance from the doctor
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial, ability to scribe for the doctor as needed information.
- Maintains office clean and tidy
Front Office Associate Qualifications / Skills:
- Telephone skills
- Customer service
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in Word/Excel software
- Quality focus
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- University/college degree is an asset
- Familiarity with phone systems
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical office: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: MASK REQUIRED
Schedule: 8 hour shift, Weekend availability
SALES CLERK - HAPPINESS IS
SWIM INSTRUCTORS - SWEET BLUE SWIM
Sweet Blue swim Academy is seeking applications for the position of Instructor to teach swim classes ranging from infants up to high-level competitive swimmers. Sweet Blue Swim Academy is an equal opportunity employer whose focus is on unparalleled stroke technique as well as on instilling in every individual enrolled in its programs both of a lifelong respect for, and love of, the water.
The ideal candidate is a highly professional individual, who possesses a nurturing and loving personality, who is committed to excellence in teaching, and who is a true team player to join our family of instructors. Reporting to the Director of Training and Recruiting, the position of Instructor brings leadership and extensive aquatic knowledge to Sweet Blue swim classes, and it provides young swimmers with a unique opportunity to strengthen their character as they learn to swim with the finest technique. The Instructor will also help build resilience by guiding students to meet the challenges that come with becoming a faster swimmer, and, finally, s/he will inspire and ignite a transformative sense of self-confidence once students become aware of their passion for swimming. IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT [email protected]
ABOUT SWEET BLUE SWIM
Sweet Blue Swim Academy was founded by Cristina Teuscher, a two-time Olympian and Gold and Bronze medalist as well as six-time national champion, and by her husband, Amerigo Fabbri, former Dean and Lecturer at Yale University.
Located in Greenwich and Stamford, CT, Sweet Blue Swim Academy offers the finest education in swimming based on knowledge of and experience in the highest divisions of the swimming world. The distinctive feature that sets Sweet Blue Swim Academy apart from other institutions is its meticulous focus on mastering impeccable technique for all four strokes. Our programming brings learn-to-swim classes to children starting from 4 months of age up to adults. Finally, we offer Competitive Clinics as well as Adult Stroke Analysis classes for both competitive swimmers and Master’s Swimmers/Triathletes.
Sweet Blue cultivates excellence in the water to advance self-knowledge, confidence and resilience regardless of age. We also wish to present our students an opportunity to create, within the boundaries of the pool’s walls, their own safe space for learning and reflection. Finally, it is our desire to provide an outstanding service to our community while fostering a lifelong love of water.
We welcome you to learn to swim, develop your stroke, or refine your technique. To learn more about our available baby swimming classes or our other swimming lessons please feel free to contact us today. Our team is proud to include families from Darien, New Canaan, Greenwich & Stamford, CT, as well as from the larger Westchester County, including Rye, NY.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - GREENWICH PLAY
Job Description – Executive Assistant
Assist CEO in the timely management of communications; including written, telephone, email, and voicemail.
Compose and edit letters, documents, emails, proposals and ensure follow up with those that require answers, responses, and written replies.
Calendar and Scheduling
Assist in the management and organization of the calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities, including running errands.
Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements.
Coordinate direct email marketing campaigns (or ability to learn email campaigning).
Edit SquareSpace website (or ability to learn Squarespace).
Develop and manage social media content
Develop and manage graphics
Spend time and become familiar with all aspects of business and residence.
Prepare agendas and attend meetings.
Coordinate the hosting of in-house events.
Perform a variety of office and personal errands.
Coordinate and manage vendors and contractors at office and/or residence.
Contact [email protected] to apply.
DAYTIME HELP - GOFER ICE CREAM
GOFER ICE CREAM SEEKS DAYTIME HELP
Gofer Ice Cream was founded in Greenwich in 2003 and has grown to seven area shops with several more on the way. Assistance is needed in our Greenwich and or Stamford shops. We are offering flexible Mom Friendly work hours (M-F from 11am to 4pm or tbd). Responsibilities include general counter help, making and icing cakes and other Gofer novelties and assisting with inventory and ordering. You will be working with the public in a fun and welcoming environment. Bring your positive attitude and we will teach you all you need to know. Hourly salary commensurate with experience. (In the range of $15 per hour) . Apply today at GoferIceCream.com under the Greenwich Shop tab
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER - GREENWICH HISTORICAL SOCIETY
Greenwich Historical Society is seeking a Marketing & Communications Manager to contribute a marketing, branding, creative perspective and skill set to design, implement and evaluate the Historical Society’s communications and marketing program on all platforms. Reporting to the Director of Development, the Marketing & Communications Manager implements an integrated marketing and communication plan across departments, including targeting print and online advertising for programs, fundraising events, museum store and event/site rentals; is responsible for writing content and overseeing consultants for graphic and website design and PR; plays a hands-on role in the creation of signage, invitations, announcements, both online and in print; regularly updates the website, evolving its design and layout based on traffic flow and organizational needs; manages a design, print and advertising budget and produces bimonthly print newsletters, monthly online newsletters, radio spots, and store promotions, weekly targeted emails, and an Annual Report to the membership.
Requirements are a Bachelor’s degree in History, English or related field and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a non-profit museum or cultural organization designing and implementing a marketing and communications program. Successful candidate will have excellent written communication skills, ability to gather and synthesize information, a good eye for design; will be highly organized to meet deadlines and coordinate across departments; familiarity with social media, including a general working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and Emailing software; facility with website management and tools; excellent time management skills and strong work ethic. F/T salary and benefits available beginning January 1, 2022. To apply send cover letter and resume to Laura Kelly [email protected]
DOCENT - GREENWICH HISTORICAL SOCIETY
Love history? Want to share that love with the community? The Greenwich Historical Society is looking for new Docents to help with school, scout, and family programing. Greenwich Historical Society Docents are educators trained to further the public’s understanding of the rich cultural and historical heritage of Bush-Holley Historic Site. Our Education Team Docents teach our popular school programs and help at family events. The schedule is extremely flexible and seasonal to match the school year. Work week hours can be arranged to be as little as 4 hours to as many as 20 hours per week, depending on interest, availability, and schedule. Please contact Heather Lodge [email protected]
FULL TIME AND PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE - JENNI KAYNE
Our mission at Jenni Kayne is to inspire women to live well every day. It’s an ethos that comes to life collectively and individually—that’s why we’re always looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals to join our team. We’re proud to say that Jenni Kayne is female owned and operated, and one of the fastest growing lifestyle brands. As we continue to grow our team, we want candidates to know that we are serious and sincere in our commitment to hiring BIPOC team members. We are in the process of making positive change in this area, and encourage all interested candidates to apply for our open roles. As we stand behind our mission of helping women live their best lives, we want to make sure our employees are taken care of in every way possible. While we continue to expand our extensive compensation package, we are proud to say that we currently offer competitive salaries and bonus structures, paid time off, 401K matching for all full-time employees, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous employee discounts, and much more. If you’re interested in a career at Jenni Kayne we look forward to hearing from you. We are hiring for Full Time (5 days a week) and PT (2-3 Days a week)
- Maximize sales and provide friendly and welcoming customer service
- Communicate effectively with customers to determine their needs
- Build relationships with clients and maintain an updated client book
- Drive sales through consignments, partnerships with Interior Designers, and wardrobe stylists
- Handle all point-of-sale transactions including sales, exchanges, refunds, gift cards, and gift wrap
- Take an active role in all store operations such as maintaining displays, assisting with stock transfers, and receiving new merchandise
- Participate in store events
- Encourage customers to sign up for Jenni Kayne Rewards and to engage with us on our social media platforms
- Communicate effectively through sharing feedback with management and writing daily business recaps
- Secure company assets through loss prevention in compliance with company policies and guidelines
- Can-do attitude and commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Willingness and availability to work during peak business periods – weekends, holidays, etc
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with POS and Inventory Management systems, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Must be able to lift and move heavy objects (20 pounds or more) from time to time as required
Please contact Katja Shrouder at [email protected] if you are interested.
WORKFLOW CONSULTANT - SERPENTINE JEWELS
Serpentine Jewels is an NYC-based fine jewelry business specializing in high fashion
diamond rings and custom fine jewelry. Through bespoke design and superb
craftsmanship, Serpentine Jewels offers pieces that are unique, modern and stand the
test of time. Founded by gemologist Ali Galgano in 2016, the company is undergoing
rapid growth and is in need of someone who can guide the business into its next phase.
Scope of Work:
Serpentine Jewels is looking to bring on a Workflow Consultant to build scalable
processes and systems to track projects from ideation to fulfillment. Over a 60-90 day
timeline, this person will do the following:
- Assess the current manual and automated steps required to fulfill a custom or standard jewelry order.
- Implement a system to track workflows automatically.
- Develop a playbook and training materials for the ongoing management of this
system across a variety of stakeholders.
- Recommend future updates or improvements to the system, based on the
potential growth and scale of the business.
Background & Skills Required:
- 2+ years of operations, supply chain or workflow project management experience in a dynamic, scaling company
- Specific functional experience in retail or consumer goods
- Collaborative go-getter, willing to roll up his/her sleeves and be hands-on
- Independent worker who thrives in ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
PART TIME DESIGN ASSISTANT/SALES ASSOCIATE - KATIE FONG BOUTIQUE
Katie Fong the Boutique is looking for a part-time design assistant / sales associate. This is a great position for someone who has interest or experience in fashion, or someone who simply loves fashion and wants to work in a very hands-on environment! We need someone who is available to work Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays as needed. We can be flexible with scheduling. Responsibilities include store maintenance, client communication, production assistance, organization and assistance with fittings. Please email resumes to [email protected].
ASSISTANT- BUILD BY JANEL, PERSONAL STYLING
Looking for someone who has an interest in fashion, but is primarily organized and reliable. I run a personal styling company, Build by Janel, in Greenwich CT and need help with inventory management, client billing and follow through. Need someone with flexible hours based on client bookings but can be daytime while kids at school. Experience in retail a plus but not necessary. $25 per hour with bonus potential. Contact [email protected]
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING - GLOWBAR
Job title: Director of Marketing
Status: Full-time, in-person
Location: New York
We are the premiere skincare destination for professional-grade results, with our first-to-market custom, 30-minute facial experience. After launching in New York City in 2019, Glowbar has grown to five locations in NY and CT, with national expansion on the horizon. We help people feel confident in their skin with our efficient, effective facials, which are available for drop-ins as well as through our popular membership program. Don’t just take it from us –– the press thinks so too (here, here, here + more).
About the Role:
We are looking for a passionate, creative marketer to come on as our first marketing hire. This is a pivotal time in our business, as we prepare to scale from five studios to one hundred. We have grown organically to date and want to continue to maintain the strength of our organic and word
of mouth channels. You’ll have the opportunity to set the strategy across all channels and markets, and work with our executive team to build the right marketing organization.
Our ideal candidate has experienced working at consumer brands with a brick-and-mortar presence. You’re inspired by our mission of “helping people feel confident in their own skin” and get excited about expanding our marketing efforts from purely word of mouth and guerilla marketing to digital advertising, email marketing, partnerships, and much more. You are a strategic, big-picture thinker who also knows how to execute.
- Build out the Glowbar marketing strategy across locations and channels • Manage the marketing calendar, working with partners to concept, produce, and track impactful assets
- Own Glowbar social and community, including managing our Community Coordinator and external agencies
- Build a thoughtful CRM strategy to drive engagement with Glowbar clients, monthly members, and potential clients
- Manage digital ads consultant, with a focus on making sure Glowbar has an excellent presence on Google
- Set the New Studio Opening (NSO) launch protocol to support successful new studio and market launches
- Create brand-building, engaging marketing moments throughout the studio experience, including signage displays, branded studio moments, and window signage • Ideate and execute brilliant partnerships to drive Glowbar presence in the skincare industry
- Develop and execute our go-to-market plan for our first retail line
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing at a consumer tech or digitally native business • Ability to pull and analyze marketing metrics; proficiency in Google Analytics and other dashboards
- Fluent in email marketing platforms like Klaviyo and other day-to-day marketing tools • Highly organized and able to prioritize quickly across needs and channels • Creative and ROI focused; you love testing and learning to figure out what moves the needle
- Obsessed with amazing customer-centric brands and what gives them staying power • Excellent communicator, and know that the details matter
- Ability to toggle between strategic thinking and nitty-gritty execution • Flexible and willing to stray from your core job responsibilities when necessary • Energized by brick-and-mortar businesses and hospitality
Competitive pay, equity package, bonus and benefits available.
PART TIME PERSONAL ASSISTANT - PRIVATE FAMILY
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - 2x2 PARTNERS
2×2 Partners, a local Greenwich business, is growing and searching for a part-time Administrative Assistant to support the founder and executive team. The ideal candidate would have 2+ years of administrative experience and should be comfortable interacting with all levels of an organization. This is a virtual position with the option for occasional in-person meetings. We are a flexible company and would love to find someone local who wants to get back into the workforce!
Additional Required Experience –
– Efficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and ability to learn other tools quickly
– Must be highly organized and detail oriented
– Experience working with Salesforce or another CRM software program a plus