Compass Greenwich is Hiring!
Here’s a brief description:
Applicant must have Ct. or NY real estate license. A fast paced job that is multi-faceted and requires someone with excellent multi-tasking and organizational abilities. You will be interfacing with a high level clientele in a luxury asset class, where top notch customer service is critical. This position is a combination of developing marketing pieces, management of client listings, budgeting and tracking and general support for a top producing real estate broker and her team with Compass in the Greenwich office.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe, and adept at design and presentation piece creation needed. Experience in Graphic Design is preferred, especially in the luxury sector. Preference experience as an agent an asset but not necessary. Previous experience in the real estate sector helpful.
Important traits: Accuracy, attention to detail, excellent customer service and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently. Upbeat energy, conscientiousness, integrity and kindness are core values to our team.
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for Financial Controller.
Call us at 404-450-0722
Apply now and become a stylist.
Click Here for details.
ONS is looking for licensed physical therapists to join our growing practice. It is a friendly, supportive environment. I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t.
Phone: (203) 869-1145, ext 261
Address: 6 Greenwich Office Park, Greenwich, CT 06831
High end designer fine jewelry company seeks private sales representation throughout the USA;
- We are seeking independent sales representation for a premiere designer fine jewelry brand sold in high end retailers nationwide
- Ideal candidates are comfortable selling in the $500.00 – $20,000 MSRP price range with an active client base in this range.
- Fine jewelry knowledge and/or experience is required
- Brand representatives will be provided with a sample set , packaging, display elements and brand collateral to facilitate sales
- Selling style and territory is flexible.
- Compensation is commission-based, TBD based on experience.
- Flexible work style and hours, no in-office hours required. Bi-weekly reporting and monthly planning required.
- This position is ideal for a design aficionado who is passionate about luxury goods
- To apply please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Doryn Wallach Jewelry