GREENWICH JOB OPENINGS
HOST/HOSTESS - EASTEND, MEDITTERANEO, TERRA
Eastend, Mediterraneo, and Terra in Greenwich seek Host/Hostess. Join a top-notch team who has fun while creating great guest experiences.
Typical schedule would be Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings. Approximately 5-9pm.
Ideal candidates will have:
An engaging, gracious, great personality, and amazing smile
Helpful attitude towards guests and fellow coworkers
Ability to multi-task and work in a very busy environment
Flexible schedule and be reliable
Ability to build rapport with guests
Perform required duties and other restaurant duties as assigned
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
Contact Adam at [email protected]
DATA ENTRY SUPPORT TEAM - REMOTE/PART TIME - OSPREY
Data Entry Support Team – Remote/Part Time
Are you a committed stay at home parent, but looking to keep your work skills fresh? Or interested in supplementing your income?Osprey Underwriters has created a part-time position just for you. It is straight-forward, flexible, and available immediately. No previous insurance experience is required. Train at our Greenwich office, then work from home. Flexible schedule with up to 30-hours per week available.
You’ll help us improve our customer response time by processing new insurance quote proposals.
Primary responsibilities include:
– recording quote details into our database,
– transferring information from insurance partner quotes into our custom proposal templates,
– distributing proposals to customers via email.
Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and Saleforce helpful.
Salary provided upon application
Additional support roles available.
Contact [email protected] and reference the Greenwich Moms post to inquire.
DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT, CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS, AMERICAN RED CROSS
Do you want to make a difference? Join The American Red Cross, the world’s largest humanitarian network. For over 100 years The American Red Cross has been a leader in the nonprofit world. In order to support our many humanitarian efforts, our organization depends heavily on the support of our generous donor population. We participate in many donor-focused fundraising activities including identifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding individual donors and philanthropists, as well as corporate and foundation partners across the country. The funds we receive provide unrestricted support to our Chapters, helping us fulfill our mission to provide relief to victims of disaster and help people prevent, prepare, and respond to emergencies in our communities. As a result, we are always looking for proactive and mission-driven fundraisers with an established track record of increasing philanthropic support.
We are looking for a mission driven Director of Development to support our Greater New York Region.
Identifies, engages, cultivates, solicits, and stewards current and prospective donors in expanding their financial support of the work of the American Red Cross. Responsible for meeting an annual revenue target by working with an assigned portfolio of donors and prospects to advance the mission of the organization and assist donors in creating meaning in their lives through giving to the American Red Cross. Directs and oversees the work assignment and performance of assigned Major Gift Officers, other
1. Strategy: Develops and executes ongoing strategy for qualifying suspects and moving them to prospect status using tools such as small cultivation events, research, and community networking, with a goal of 30% of the portfolio having been identified by the Development Director. Works collaboratively with other departments and partners with development staff at the National Office to create customized solicitation strategies matching the objectives of the organization and interests of the donor/prospect.
2. Fundraising Targets and Portfolio Management: Manages a portfolio of donors and prospects. Responsible for minimum annual fundraising goal ($500,000 for the current fiscal year) as specified in performance standards, including both renewable gifts and new incremental revenue. Personally, solicits assigned donor portfolio, including preparation of personalized materials when needed. Revenue target may increase due to major domestic disasters.
3. Prospect Development: Works with community Board members and other leadership volunteers to identify, cultivate, solicit and steward appropriate donors. Identifies potential planned giving prospects among assigned donors and partners with Region’s assigned Gift Planning Officer to solicit those prospects. Implements programs/activities to identify, cultivate, solicit and steward donors at the $2,500 level or higher, with an emphasis on maximizing revenue for the American Red Cross. Updates donor records in region and/or district database and Salesforce.com following donor contacts.
4. Relationship Development: Develops ongoing relationships with major donors for the benefits of the American Red Cross. Accountable for cultivating relationships for individual fundraising, organizational fundraising or both as outlined below:
a. Individuals: Cultivates relationships with individual donors personally and by supporting volunteer leaders in peer-to-peer outreach, (if appropriate) using giving societies such s the Tiffany Circle Society of Women Leaders as a key program.
b. Organizations: Cultivates, solicits and stewards support from corporations and foundations to meet annual fundraising goals within their Regions. This includes assisting corporations in achieving their goals in strengthening their brand, marketing, and employee engagement by being proficient at clearly articulating Red Cross programs, listening to corporations’ needs and aligning programs to their interests, preparing grant proposals, and engaging foundation staff and foundation board members to cultivate and solicit support for the American Red Cross.
5. Staff and Volunteer Management: Provides strong leadership, develops and sets individual and team performance goals and manages/drives change. Hires, manages, trains and evaluates staff and volunteers. Finds and implements ways to improve or increase the quality and production for the work directed.
6. Other: Participates in disaster relief fundraising projects as appropriate.
7. It is the responsibility of all Red Cross staff members to recruit, train and work with volunteers and to treat all clients, volunteers, guests, and other employees in a courteous and respectful manner at all times while maintain a cooperative atmosphere for everyone. It is expected that each member of the regional management team to work with a volunteer counterpart to ensure key volunteers are utilized and ensure depth within the function.
8. Carries out any additional assignments required to fulfill the mission of the American Red Cross.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree is highly desirable.
Experience: Minimum 7 years of major gifts leadership experience. Proactive development leader with an established track record of increasing philanthropic revenue from diverse constituencies
Experience in the development and implementation of a broad-based fundraising program including personally opening doors, cultivation and successfully closing major gifts. Corporate and/or Business-to-Business sales leadership experience may be substituted for fundraising experience. Significant expertise with the area’s funding community highly desirable. Progressive experience in successful development programs and knowledge of “best practices” in development.
Management Experience: Minimum 3 years supervisory experience.
Skills and Abilities: Ability to relate well and work effectively with multiple constituencies and audiences. Excellent verbal and written skills. Knowledge of office systems: MS-Office preferred and fundraising database systems (e.g., Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce.com). A team player committed to developing and working within a collaborative environment and to ensuring the highest customer service orientation.
Travel: Requires frequent travel within the Region. The amount will vary depending upon size and geography of region. May include sitting for long periods of time, driving a vehicle and working under challenging conditions. A current valid driver’s license and good driving record is required.
Why the American Red Cross?
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization that creates a culture of collaboration and team spirit. We offer our employee’s a competitive salary, wide range of generous benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; 401K retirement plan with match; paid time off, holidays and floating holidays. Also, we encourage professional development and provide growth opportunities. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life’s emergencies don’t stop, and neither do American Red Cross volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn more, including our most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights
INTERIOR DESIGN ASSISTANT - TROVARE
INTERIOR DESIGN ASSISTANT
- A team player
- Take initiative and be resourceful
- Be extremely organized and able to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Be able to coordinate calendars
- Be an effective communicator with vendors and client-facing
- Business and tech savvy
- Positive attitude and good sense of humor!
- Any type of cad programming is a plus
- Digital marketing know-hows on instagram are also a plus
- Right hand to Interior Designer to shadow in interior design projects (FOH and BOH). This includes planning, procurement and implementation phases of design projects.
- Coordinating with subcontractors for measurements and quotes.
- Help with client presentations and sourcing of products.
- Keep track of samples and CFA’s.
- Responsible for purchase orders and tracking status till delivery.
- Provide project status reports to clients.
- Clerical housekeeping of invoices and purchase orders.
- On-site visits for installations.
- Organizing photoshoots
QUADJOBBER - QUADJOBS
RETAIL STYLIST - NOBELLE
As a Retail Stylist in our boutique, you will greet customers enthusiastically and determine their needs. You will recommend products based on their wants, explain the benefits of articles, answer questions, and put your styling skills to work. You must have an excellent and friendly demeanor with each person that enters the store as well as your team mates. We are one of the unique boutiques on Greenwich Ave with a familiar and welcoming attitude. We bend over backwards to provide the client with the best service and hope they are thrilled with their new wardrobe when they leave.
We will make sure you are knowledgeable of current promotions and sales events. You will also process payments and close out your own sales. You may be required to open or close cash registers, which involves counting the till and charge slips. You will also receive new product, mark prices on items, and prepare the floor for displays.
Retail Stylist Job Responsibilities and Duties:
– Ensure high levels of consumer satisfaction by providing superior sales service
– Assess customers’ needs and provide information and assistance on product services and features
– Drive sales with product knowledge and market-driven enthusiasm
-Show interest and participate in company social media endeavors
– Maintain presentable and in-stock condition of assigned sections of the store
– Actively seek out consumers shopping in store and offer assistance
– Discuss products offered and available alternatives
– Cross-sell merchandise and work closely with clients to build large tickets
– Ensure proper customer service by teaming with other stylists
– Establish trust relationships with customers
– Attend and participate in sales meetings
– Assist with physical inventory counts
– Part-time and Full-time Opportunities
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU! Contact [email protected] to apply.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING AND OUTREACH COORDINATOR - AT HOME IN GREENWICH
Social Media Marketing and Outreach Coordinator
At Home in Greenwich Inc. (a/k/a At Home and AHIG) is a nonprofit organization based in Greenwich, Connecticut, that focuses on quality of life and takes a holistic approach to helping older adults age comfortably in their home. We offer a carefully curated mix of resources, services, and events designed to keep our members connected. Our services support and enable our members to live happily and independently, with confidence.
The Social Media Marketing and Outreach Coordinator is responsible for managing social media (Face Book and Instagram), newspaper coverage, working collaboratively with a small team to produce newsletters and invitations, emails, marketing, and some program planning.
Specific Responsibilities include:
Social Media Management and Marketing
- Maintain a weekly social media presence on Facebook and Instagram ● Tweak the At Home website via Squarespace
- Work with the team to write, design, and send blast emails/ newsletters to At Home community via Squarespace
- Write articles to share with newspapers on At Home news and events ● Develop informational/ marketing tools such as infographics
- Assist with all technological needs such as google survey, Giving Day
Program/Event Development and Implementation
- Identify, implement, and maintain informational open houses, programs, and events for the public to learn about At Home, attract and retain members, volunteers, and donors ● Create and disseminate program information to attract new members, volunteers, and donors
- Brainstorm social, cultural, educational, and wellness programs for At Home members in collaboration with the program committee
- Self-starter that takes initiative, creative problem-solver and thinker
- Interest in and knowledge of older adults
- Strong commitment to customer service in a nonprofit setting
- Team player
- Advanced in Microsoft Office
- Experience in use of Facebook and Instagram
- Graphic design experience and knowledge of Canva, Planable or similar platforms a plus
- Experience with Squarespace
- General tech-savvy-ness is a must
- Ability to work independently and manage a variety of programs simultaneously ● Excellent time management, organization, administrative capabilities, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and follow through
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage and meet multiple deadlines simultaneously
This position is a virtual and in-person mix. This is a part-time position for approximately 40 to 60 hours a month with pay dependent on experience. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. At Home is an equal opportunity employer. Please email a resume, cover letter, writing sample, and references to [email protected]
TEAM PLAYER - THE BIG PICTURE
The Big Picture is hiring!
The Big Picture is an arts and craft studio and shop for kids and adults in Riverside, Connecticut. The mission of our studio is to “Create a Brighter World through Art.” Our intentions are to build a space where kids and adults can drop in to to freely create and help foster a community that uses their creativity to inspire kindness, empowerment, and gratitude.
We are looking for a friendly, hard working, self motivated, responsible team players to assist with studio drop ins, events, and birthday parties for children. There will also be opportunities to work at our art inspired retail store and help with production of art kits. We are a new business so we are looking for people to grow and evolve with us!
Hours are flexible with opportunities for full time and part time hours. Studio/Store will be open Tuesday – Sunday (tentatively 10am-5pm on weekdays and 10am-3pm on weekends)
• assist in setting up the various art bars and tables
• helping customers get the supplies needed for their project and help as needed while they complete their projects
• planning and running birthday parties and events
• assist in coming up with new creative projects and systems
• ordering new supplies and merchandise
• helping customers check out from crafting or purchases from shop
• collaborate with non profits and organizations to merge kind acts with art and creativity
Self starter who is able to work well independently and multi task with ease and confidence
A team player who works well with others
Appreciation for creativity (don’t have to be an artist!!)
Prior experience or interest in working with children and their families
Desire to create a better and brighter world through art!
Please contact Kristen at [email protected] for more information!
ASSISTANT TO THE DIRECTOR - ROUND HILL NURSERY SCHOOL
Round Hill Nursery School seeks Assistant to the Director
Job Type/Status: Salaried with benefits; 20-25 hours/week with nursery school hours Location: Greenwich, CT
How to Apply: Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]
The role’s primary objective is to support the School Director’s management of daily operations. The Assistant to the Director answers phones, helps greet visitors, oversees building entry and security procedures, orders supplies and maintains all records for the school. The role also supports the Director with admissions, enrollment, and school communications (including social media). The Assistant to the Director also serves as a resource to teachers and parents, and contributes wherever needed to support the school community.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as a liaison to the Director by greeting and assisting visitors and families, answering phones and emails, and scheduling appointments
- Assist in communications with staff, families, and prospective families in a professional and warm manner
- Facilitates the application, enrollment, and registration processes, as well as ongoing maintenance of student files
- Manages school’s online software applications and helps handle IT issues, including network drives, email account management, and computers
- Maintains records, ensuring accurate data entry, orders supplies and assists with billing • Works as a punctual, reliable team member and eager to help wherever needed • Communicates to all in a way that supports the school’s mission and values • Other duties as assigned
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written, with adults as well as children • Excellent time management, office skills, and organization with the ability to multitask effectively
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications; electronic records management experience preferred
- Has a ‘can-do’ attitude and takes initiative on assigned projects
- Genuine interest in contributing to the students’ and community’s long-term growth • Educational background or prior experience with early childhood development a plus
- Competitive pay and benefits package commensurate with relevant experience • Summer vacation from July 1 to mid-August
About Round Hill Nursery School
Round Hill Nursery School was founded in 1946 to provide a quality first learning experience for three and four-year-old children in the backcountry of Greenwich. In 1984, recognizing and responding to the changing needs of families in Greenwich and the surrounding communities, the “First Step” program was established. This program provides for the social and emotional development of two-year-olds exclusively. Today, seven decades after its founding, Round Hill Nursery School provides a superior early learning experience for children from Greenwich and neighboring towns.
Round Hill Nursery School is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
For more information, please visit https://www.rhns.org/.
VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR - THE UNDIES PROJECT
POSITION: Volunteer Coordinator
PURPOSE: To coordinate the services delivered by and provide support to volunteers.
REPORTS TO: Chairperson of the Program Development Committee
Perform Volunteer Recruitment, Orientation, and Training Activities
Recruit, screen, interview, and check references of all volunteers.
Assess suitability of potential volunteers for placement.
Implement and evaluate volunteer training program (including orientation, annual, and periodic training sessions).
Conduct regular group meetings with volunteers.
Meet with volunteers individually and provide feedback regarding performance as needed.
Collect information regarding volunteer satisfaction.
Assign and schedule volunteers per need of the agency.
Conduct Volunteer Appreciation Efforts
Plan volunteer appreciation events.
Conduct volunteer appreciation events and activities.
Collaborate with The Undies Project’s Board of Directors to determine and secure a budget for volunteer appreciation efforts.
Develop new, innovative ways to show appreciation to volunteers.
Perform Additional Tasks
Represent The Undies Project at volunteer coordinator events.
Attend volunteer coordinator networking meetings.
Perform other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and/or experience in volunteer coordination or a management position.
- Strong computer skills, e.g., Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please visit www.theundiesproject.org for more information.
RETAIL SALES KEY HOLDER - NATURPEDIC
Contact: Kara McKinney (Store Manager) 203-340-9988, [email protected]
We are currently seeking a seasoned Retail Sales Key Holder to join our rapidly growing organic mattress brand, specifically in our showroom in Greenwich, CT. We are hiring for a full time and part time position.
The ideal fit for this role will possess the following:
Experience and Skillset
· Minimum 3-5 years Retail experience.
· Mattress, Furniture/Home Furnishings or related category sales experience preferred.
· Understanding of the operations of a retail organization. Merchandising, inventory, delivery processes, record keeping, etc.
· High level of attention to detail and impeccable organizational skills a must.
· Moderate technical capability. Proficiency in Microsoft Suite of products, e-mail, and the ability to quickly learn corporate systems as required.
· Ability to multi-task and juggle several projects, customers and day to day issues concurrently.
· Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
· Self-starter with a proven track record of handling all the responsibilities of working within a high end retail unit day to day.
· Ability to establish quick, yet longstanding, relationships with clients and business partners.
· A passion for customer service. Nurturing and managing the customer experience from start to finish.
· The ability to relate to, manage and cultivate a demanding clientele in a disciplined and professional manner.
· Outgoing and professional personality.
· Must be open minded, able to receive feedback, and be coachable.
If you meet the above requirements we would like to hear from you!
Pay from $23/hour
HOMESTEAD CLIENT SERVICES COORDINATOR - HOMEFRONT FARMERS
Homestead Client Services Coordinator
Looking to get back to work? We’re looking for a well-organized person who loves gardening, healthy living, and farm to table food, who can join us as our Homestead Client Services Coordinator!
About Homefront Farmers:
Homefront Farmers is a family-owned business, founded in 2011. Our core business focuses on helping bring all the benefits of an edible organic garden to people’s lives. We design, build and maintain custom at-home gardens with the goal of helping people produce their own food organically. We design beautiful, functional raised bed gardens that are built to last, season after season, and provide our clients with all the guidance and help they need to maintain it all season long. We also offer our clients other homesteading services, including beekeeping, maple syrup services, fruit trees, and more.
Homefront Farmers has a staff of 15 organic gardening professionals (Homestead Managers) who are passionate about what we do for our 200+ clients and consider it a labor of love to serve our clients and provide them with the joy of growing! We are based on a beautiful 11-acre farm in Redding Connecticut. This farm features the post-beam farmhouse (that was raised and built by the family and crew), all our growing spaces including multi-acre fields, our 96-foot greenhouse, maple sugar shack, mushroom fruiting room, chickens, full woodshop and Diana, the resident cat.
About the position:
The primary responsibility of this role is to coordinate the many moving parts of bringing home-based vegetable gardens to new Homefront Farmers clients including but not limited to:
Meeting with prospective clients at their property to talk about their gardening needs and sell them our services
Creating custom client proposals within Excel and our online CRM tool
Liaising between construction, soil, and gravel teams for garden completion
Managing client relationships throughout the sales and activation process by acting as both sales contact and project manager. This fosters deeper relationships with our clients through one point of contact and allows for full ownership over client-based projects.
This is a full-time hourly position (March through June) with flexible part time hourly throughout the rest of the year. For the right candidate, this can be a full-time year-round salaried position. Here’s the best part – you can work from home unless you’re visiting client gardens. We’re based in Redding and have a wonderful farmhouse where our crew works, so you can work there too ☺
Successful candidates must be/have:
• You’re a people person! You’re outgoing and love meeting new people and helping to solve for their wants and needs.
• You have great communication skills and can organize thoughtful and compelling emails
• You are a motivated self-starter who takes initiative without being asked
• You are exceptionally organized;
• You are a mature, level-headed, independent thinker, innovative problem-solver;
• You have a sense of humor and positive team energy!
If you are interested in applying for this position, please provide a cover letter, résumé, two professional references, and anything else you’d like us to know/read/see!
Please send all by email to [email protected] with “Client Services” in the subject line.
Homefront Farmers is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Homefront Farmers makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Homefront Farmers Core Values
Fire in the Belly – HFF staff are highly self-motivated, hard-working, reliable, and focused on quality at all levels of the job. We are independent self-starters who don’t want to just satisfy clients, but to delight them and bring them joy. We strive for excellence in all that we do.
Save the Planet – We believe above all else, that everyone has the ability to contribute to the health of the planet. We are experts in sustainable horticulture, and we are committed to bringing that knowledge to everyone we meet. Our passion for environmental stewardship is unyielding!
Positive Team Player – We are good, kind, authentic people, united by a love of nature and healthy living, a positive attitude, and a disdain for pretentiousness and drama. We always assume good intent and we thrive in an even-keeled work environment where honesty, integrity and teamwork carry the day.
Be Contagious! – Homefront Farmers brings joy to people by helping them experience the magic of homesteading. Our contagious enthusiasm drives our efforts to educate clients and cater our services to their particular homesteading needs. We won’t rest until each and every client experiences awe at the grasping tendrils of a snap pea and deep gratitude for a bountiful harvest.
Bootstrap Innovation – We love trying new things, from a new variety of tomato to growing gourmet or medicinal mushrooms. We see our business as an adventure and believe in the power of creativity, invention, and a can-do attitude to change the world.
PER DIEM ATTORNEY - LAW OFFICES ALESSANDRA M. MESSINEO LONG & ASSOCIATES, LLC
FULL TIME TEAM MEMBER - THREADS & TREADS
Threads & Treads is looking to add a Full Time Team member. We’re searching for someone committed to learning all aspects/needs of the day to day responsibilities. This is a full time position offer, and will include working Saturday’s. Our connection with our customers is the utmost priority – so customer facing interaction is paramount and a necessary strength of the job candidate we are seeking. A love for running, fitness and wellness is strongly encouraged.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Knowledge and awareness of customer and local market dynamics
- Telephone etiquette; answering incoming calls and returning customer calls
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision, i.e. being attentive to what needs to be restocked.
- Previous retail experience and interest in footwear, active wear, and outdoor gear is a preferred
- Availability to work 10-5, Including Saturdays.
Contact Michael Yardis – [email protected] to apply!
AFTER SCHOOL ENRICHMENT SCHOOL AMBASSADOR - YOUR AFTER SCHOOL
SWIM INSTRUCTORS - SWEET BLUE SWIM
Sweet Blue swim Academy is seeking applications for the position of Instructor to teach swim classes ranging from infants up to high-level competitive swimmers. Sweet Blue Swim Academy is an equal opportunity employer whose focus is on unparalleled stroke technique as well as on instilling in every individual enrolled in its programs both of a lifelong respect for, and love of, the water.
The ideal candidate is a highly professional individual, who possesses a nurturing and loving personality, who is committed to excellence in teaching, and who is a true team player to join our family of instructors. Reporting to the Director of Training and Recruiting, the position of Instructor brings leadership and extensive aquatic knowledge to Sweet Blue swim classes, and it provides young swimmers with a unique opportunity to strengthen their character as they learn to swim with the finest technique. The Instructor will also help build resilience by guiding students to meet the challenges that come with becoming a faster swimmer, and, finally, s/he will inspire and ignite a transformative sense of self-confidence once students become aware of their passion for swimming. IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT [email protected]
ABOUT SWEET BLUE SWIM
Sweet Blue Swim Academy was founded by Cristina Teuscher, a two-time Olympian and Gold and Bronze medalist as well as six-time national champion, and by her husband, Amerigo Fabbri, former Dean and Lecturer at Yale University.
Located in Greenwich and Stamford, CT, Sweet Blue Swim Academy offers the finest education in swimming based on knowledge of and experience in the highest divisions of the swimming world. The distinctive feature that sets Sweet Blue Swim Academy apart from other institutions is its meticulous focus on mastering impeccable technique for all four strokes. Our programming brings learn-to-swim classes to children starting from 4 months of age up to adults. Finally, we offer Competitive Clinics as well as Adult Stroke Analysis classes for both competitive swimmers and Master’s Swimmers/Triathletes.
Sweet Blue cultivates excellence in the water to advance self-knowledge, confidence and resilience regardless of age. We also wish to present our students an opportunity to create, within the boundaries of the pool’s walls, their own safe space for learning and reflection. Finally, it is our desire to provide an outstanding service to our community while fostering a lifelong love of water.
We welcome you to learn to swim, develop your stroke, or refine your technique. To learn more about our available baby swimming classes or our other swimming lessons please feel free to contact us today. Our team is proud to include families from Darien, New Canaan, Greenwich & Stamford, CT, as well as from the larger Westchester County, including Rye, NY.