GREENWICH JOB OPENINGS
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - STEVEN FOX JEWELRY
Seeking an Administrative Assistant for high-end retail store in Greenwich, CT. Interesting and exciting position where no day is ever the same. Must have strong computer and organizational skills, be detail oriented, and enjoy a fast paced environment. Experience with Microsoft Office is a must. Knowledge of website management and social media platforms a plus. Being a self-starter with good interpersonal skills and an ability to think out of the box preferred. This position is full-time, 9 am – 5 pm, Monday through Friday. Annual bonus and matching 401K. Salary commensurate with experience. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FULL TIME AND PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE - JENNI KAYNE
Our mission at Jenni Kayne is to inspire women to live well every day. It’s an ethos that comes to life collectively and individually—that’s why we’re always looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals to join our team. We’re proud to say that Jenni Kayne is female owned and operated, and one of the fastest growing lifestyle brands. As we continue to grow our team, we want candidates to know that we are serious and sincere in our commitment to hiring BIPOC team members. We are in the process of making positive change in this area, and encourage all interested candidates to apply for our open roles. As we stand behind our mission of helping women live their best lives, we want to make sure our employees are taken care of in every way possible. While we continue to expand our extensive compensation package, we are proud to say that we currently offer competitive salaries and bonus structures, paid time off, 401K matching for all full-time employees, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous employee discounts, and much more. If you’re interested in a career at Jenni Kayne we look forward to hearing from you. We are hiring for Full Time (5 days a week) and PT (2-3 Days a week)
- Maximize sales and provide friendly and welcoming customer service
- Communicate effectively with customers to determine their needs
- Build relationships with clients and maintain an updated client book
- Drive sales through consignments, partnerships with Interior Designers, and wardrobe stylists
- Handle all point-of-sale transactions including sales, exchanges, refunds, gift cards, and gift wrap
- Take an active role in all store operations such as maintaining displays, assisting with stock transfers, and receiving new merchandise
- Participate in store events
- Encourage customers to sign up for Jenni Kayne Rewards and to engage with us on our social media platforms
- Communicate effectively through sharing feedback with management and writing daily business recaps
- Secure company assets through loss prevention in compliance with company policies and guidelines
- Can-do attitude and commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Willingness and availability to work during peak business periods – weekends, holidays, etc
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with POS and Inventory Management systems, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Must be able to lift and move heavy objects (20 pounds or more) from time to time as required
Please contact Katja Shrouder at email@example.com if you are interested.
WORKFLOW CONSULTANT - SERPENTINE JEWELS
Serpentine Jewels is an NYC-based fine jewelry business specializing in high fashion
diamond rings and custom fine jewelry. Through bespoke design and superb
craftsmanship, Serpentine Jewels offers pieces that are unique, modern and stand the
test of time. Founded by gemologist Ali Galgano in 2016, the company is undergoing
rapid growth and is in need of someone who can guide the business into its next phase.
Scope of Work:
Serpentine Jewels is looking to bring on a Workflow Consultant to build scalable
processes and systems to track projects from ideation to fulfillment. Over a 60-90 day
timeline, this person will do the following:
- Assess the current manual and automated steps required to fulfill a custom or standard jewelry order.
- Implement a system to track workflows automatically.
- Develop a playbook and training materials for the ongoing management of this
system across a variety of stakeholders.
- Recommend future updates or improvements to the system, based on the
potential growth and scale of the business.
Background & Skills Required:
- 2+ years of operations, supply chain or workflow project management experience in a dynamic, scaling company
- Specific functional experience in retail or consumer goods
- Collaborative go-getter, willing to roll up his/her sleeves and be hands-on
- Independent worker who thrives in ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For more on Serpentine Jewels:
PART TIME DESIGN ASSISTANT/SALES ASSOCIATE - KATIE FONG BOUTIQUE
Katie Fong the Boutique is looking for a part-time design assistant / sales associate. This is a great position for someone who has interest or experience in fashion, or someone who simply loves fashion and wants to work in a very hands-on environment! We need someone who is available to work Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays as needed. We can be flexible with scheduling. Responsibilities include store maintenance, client communication, production assistance, organization and assistance with fittings. Please email resumes to email@example.com.
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING - GLOWBAR
Job title: Director of Marketing
Status: Full-time, in-person
Location: New York
We are the premiere skincare destination for professional-grade results, with our first-to-market custom, 30-minute facial experience. After launching in New York City in 2019, Glowbar has grown to five locations in NY and CT, with national expansion on the horizon. We help people feel confident in their skin with our efficient, effective facials, which are available for drop-ins as well as through our popular membership program. Don’t just take it from us –– the press thinks so too (here, here, here + more).
About the Role:
We are looking for a passionate, creative marketer to come on as our first marketing hire. This is a pivotal time in our business, as we prepare to scale from five studios to one hundred. We have grown organically to date and want to continue to maintain the strength of our organic and word
of mouth channels. You’ll have the opportunity to set the strategy across all channels and markets, and work with our executive team to build the right marketing organization.
Our ideal candidate has experienced working at consumer brands with a brick-and-mortar presence. You’re inspired by our mission of “helping people feel confident in their own skin” and get excited about expanding our marketing efforts from purely word of mouth and guerilla marketing to digital advertising, email marketing, partnerships, and much more. You are a strategic, big-picture thinker who also knows how to execute.
- Build out the Glowbar marketing strategy across locations and channels • Manage the marketing calendar, working with partners to concept, produce, and track impactful assets
- Own Glowbar social and community, including managing our Community Coordinator and external agencies
- Build a thoughtful CRM strategy to drive engagement with Glowbar clients, monthly members, and potential clients
- Manage digital ads consultant, with a focus on making sure Glowbar has an excellent presence on Google
- Set the New Studio Opening (NSO) launch protocol to support successful new studio and market launches
- Create brand-building, engaging marketing moments throughout the studio experience, including signage displays, branded studio moments, and window signage • Ideate and execute brilliant partnerships to drive Glowbar presence in the skincare industry
- Develop and execute our go-to-market plan for our first retail line
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing at a consumer tech or digitally native business • Ability to pull and analyze marketing metrics; proficiency in Google Analytics and other dashboards
- Fluent in email marketing platforms like Klaviyo and other day-to-day marketing tools • Highly organized and able to prioritize quickly across needs and channels • Creative and ROI focused; you love testing and learning to figure out what moves the needle
- Obsessed with amazing customer-centric brands and what gives them staying power • Excellent communicator, and know that the details matter
- Ability to toggle between strategic thinking and nitty-gritty execution • Flexible and willing to stray from your core job responsibilities when necessary • Energized by brick-and-mortar businesses and hospitality
Competitive pay, equity package, bonus and benefits available.