- This event has passed.
May 29 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Saturday, May 29, 2021
1:00pm – 2:30pm
Greenwich Audubon Center
613 Riversville Rd, Greenwich, 06831
Its turtle nesting time and during this outdoor program you will discover the many turtles that live in your backyard! You will learn about turtle natural history, nesting behavior, and how to help protect these amazing reptiles. After meeting some of our resident turtles, we will take you on tour of Georgie’s Pond to look for wild turtles and watch for signs of turtles laying eggs!
This IN-PERSON program has a limited capacity of participants and will be held entirely outdoors. All participants are required to wear a face mask covering for the duration of the program.
Our buildings and facilities are still closed to the public, so we please ask that you plan accordingly as our restrooms will not be available.
Tickets MUST be purchased in advance through our online ticket sales page. There will be no ticket sales at the door the day of the program. Please be prepared to show proof of your ticket registration, either as a printed copy of your registration receipt or your registration confirmation email on your phone.
- Program Fee: We have several ticket levels available beginning at $25, and each is per person. Your contributions help support our conservation work, including advocating for the protection of birds and the habitats they depend on for survival. We greatly appreciate your support during these challenging times.
- Registration is required. Select Here to Register
- Recommended for ages 6 and up.
- Please register for the quantity of ALL members in your party. The rate for children and adults is the same.
- We will meet you in our parking lot at the start of the program. Please ensure everyone in your party is wearing a face mask.
- For questions, please contact Ryan MacLean at Ryan.MacLean@audubon.org or 203-930-1353