- This event has passed.
October 30, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:30 am, repeating until October 31, 2020
Big Fall News! The Sam Bridge Nursery Pumpkin Patch will be OPEN from Friday September 25th – October 31st! Available anytime during open hours, Monday – Saturday 8:30-5:00. We are overjoyed to be able to continue this community tradition. Safety remains our #1 priority, so things here at the nursery will look different than in years past. See below for the rundown & feel free to ask questions! We’ll answer them in the stories and comments for all to see:
– Free Hayrides are on hold until 2021.
– Build-A-Scarecrow & Pumpkin Painting are now available as Make-At-Home Kits! Order online or purchase in our store! While supplies last.
– Entry to the pumpkin patch is first come, first serve. If the patch reaches capacity, it will be closed until those shoppers have finished to allow for proper distancing. You may have to wait. Please be patient.
– Pumpkins in the patch will be spread out to allow for social distancing and easier shopping. Sorry no hay bales for jumping this year.
– All guests 2 and older MUST be in a mask
– Social distancing is required. 6’ between parties at all times.
– Children must be closely supervised.
– Limit your party size. Large groups, birthday parties, etc. will not be permitted. For everyone’s safety we need y’all to get in and get out. Occupancy limits inside the greenhouse and store remain in place.
– No public restrooms, or picnicking allowed. Please plan accordingly.
– We know it’s hard, but please only touch what you intend to buy.
– Please utilize our hand washing stations located in the patch and around the nursery.
– PRO-TIP: Weekdays in the patch, especially mornings are quiet. A great time to enjoy!