- This event has passed.
FREE WORKSHOPS FOR WOMEN
December 3, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Minimize the stress of financial uncertainty in your life
JFS of Greenwich is offering three free interactive educational Zoom workshops to help minimize the stress of financial uncertainty in your life.
You’ll learn about pandemic-savvy planning — empowering women (and men) to be financially independent while adjusting to our “new normal,” including:
* Specific steps to organize and take control of your financial life
* Prepare for market volatility
* Prioritize obstacles
* Manage shifting budgets
* Protect your long-term financial goals
Contact JFS of Greenwich (www.JFSGreenwich.org) or call 203-622-1881 to register for any or all three free Zoom workshops, led by Beth Cutler, Founder and President of Merritt Point Wealth Advisors. Men are welcome, too!
Here’s the line-up:
* Workshop 1: Empowering Women for Financial Independence, Thursday, October 15, 7-8 pm
* Workshop 2: Principles of Investing… Especially For Women, Thursday, November 5, 7 pm
* Workshop 3: Women and Wealth: A Clear View to Retirement, Thursday, December 3, 7 pm
About Jewish Family Services of Greenwich: Since 1983, the JFS mission has been to improve the lives of families and individuals of all ages in the community of Greenwich, Connecticut and beyond, while embracing Jewish wisdom, tradition, and compassion. We are a non-profit, non-discriminatory, social service agency that provides quality, affordable social services.